Thursday, March 28, 2013

New Doe Kids out of Ruth X Malachi


Meet the newest additions to Flumgummerie Farm! Ruth gave us two beautiful doe kids yesterday. Of course it was 4 am and 28 degrees but these sweeties make it all worthwhile...that and all the delicious sweet goat milk we'll be getting!

Look at those legs!

It's at times like this that I really love my job! My daughter loves it too!
Goat love! How sweet that she has a little heart marking! My son giving her a little sugar!
I love this flashy black tri-color doe! 
Now we need to come up with some names. Does anyone have any suggestions!

Blessings,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and will usually post in 24 hours or less. I will not post SPAM or comments with bad language. Thank you for understanding!